This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant. All opinions expressed are of my own.
I don’t know about you but cooler temps mean caring for your skin differently. During Fall/Winter seasons my skin is super dry. I like to switch up my skincare routine with these simple steps.
- Hydrate like crazy. Drink room temp water and more of it. Invest in a hydrating cleanser, serum and moisturizer for your face.
- Easy on exfoliating. Dove Dermatologist Dr. Alicia Barba says, “Over-exfoliating can strip the skin of its essential oils, leading to breakouts in the dryer, colder months. A misconception is that rubbing off dead skin cells daily will improve skin, when it actually can dehydrate it.”
- Roll up those sleeves. Warm weather ensembles require us to pay attention to the skin we’re showing, but it can be easy to neglect our covered areas when we swap in our less-revealing winter wardrobes. Dr. Barba also suggests to be active in treating the neck, chest, hands, and elsewhere all year long. Moisturize beyond the face. Fall and winter are the time to give extra care to the areas you tend to neglect. Come spring, your healthy skin will thank you.
- Use a moisturizing sunscreen. Don’t stop at your face, also use one for the body parts that are exposed during the day. Ladies, hate to remind you but your hands are one of the first to show signs of aging so protect them!
- Care for your underarms. Yep that’s right, your underarms. Nobody ever talks about this region but it’s a spot we need to be aware of. Textures and fabrics in sweaters, undergarments and t-shirts can irritate the skin. Underneath all those layers, you’ll need a product that keeps you hydrated and protected. Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant is formulated with moisturizers to help alleviate irritation and leave you with softer and smoother underarms. I’ve been using this antiperspirant for years. I switch between scents depending on seasons. My faves are Cool Essentials and Caring Coconut. Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection, plus added skin care benefits for softer, smoother underarms. Check it out online HERE!
**This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant. All opinions expressed are of my own.